As many of my clients and friends know I have been cofficing and using a home office, but due to the volume and the needs of my clients I decided to take the plunge and move into an office space. My new office is located at:
535 Ward Avenue, Suite 206 | Honolulu, HI 96814
As an attorney that strives for creating accountability and transparency, and sharing thoughts and information via social media let me give you some of the key factors in my decision:
- feasibility, as it is affordable office rent and it is shared with an estate planning attorney, therefore I need not increase my fees at this time;
- location, as many know I strive to help the small businesses and startups, especially the ones located in Kaka'ako and now I am nearby in walking distance for many of them;
- privacy, many of my clients, while they appreciate my efforts to meet them at their offices (which I will continue to do) they sometimes want to meet at mine, and now I am happy to say they can, not to mention there is free parking;
- location, not only is the office near Kaka'ako it is a short drive from my friends and professional networks located in downtown Honolulu, Honolulu Hale, and the State Capitol;
- delivery of new content and services, by moving out of my home office my intent is to create a professional space where I can develop podcasts, invite small parties over for meetings and presentations, host online seminars so that it is convenient for busy founders, owner-operators, and my fellow members of various organizations I am a part of, as well as have open office hours for new walk-ins; and
- location, being on Ward Avenue puts me at the convenience of the Ward Centers, Ala Moana Shopping Center, the major Hawaii commercial banks, and for the wonderful shopping and eateries that exist in the area.
So I ask of you now readers, friends, former, current, and potentially new clients to watch out for my tweetup invite to my new office!